Saturday, September 8, 2007

23 going on 64


Ten Reason’s I’m Turning into an Old Man:
1. I play golf with old men (that includes you Brent). My least favorite part of going to the driving range and the golf course is bending over to place the ball on my tee.
2. I have replaced basketball with racketball, the sport of 50 year old men. I have to fight the urge to not wear the safety protective goggles.
3. I own a fly fishing rod and book called “How to Fly Fish”
4. My knees and hips hurt at the end of the day and I have tendonitis in my elbow
5. I go to the farmers market early every Saturday morning and it’s the highlight of my week.
6. I get grumpier and grumpier everyday. I have fits I classify as level five freak outs.
7. I want to buy an R.V.
8. I go to Heber Cities Swiss days with my grandparents and look at crafts.
9. I grow my own herb garden
10. I take a daily vitamin.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Sweet! My name appeared in someone's blog!

Stephanie said...

"Y.M.C.A"!!