Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Deion and All His Wisdom

I went home to Seattle for my Mom’s birthday. My Mom seems to act more youthful with age. While I was home she showed me her new fav trashy reality show. Deion and Pilar. As in Prime Time Deion Sanders. I don't watch much TV, can't believe I've been missing such quality programming. It's pretty stinking funny. The silliest thing about it is that Deion drives around his house in one of those powered wheel chairs for seniors. I think that’s pretty great. He’s inspired my investing in a powered wheel chair/scooter for seniors.

2 comments:

wendy said...

You know you can get your chair paid for by medicare - just call the scooter store. (ie: I might watch a little bit too much tv. . . or at least late night tv.) Good luck.

Ash said...

ha really? Medicare SHOULD cover such things. Since I saw Deion's it has seemed like a necessity.