Friday, September 26, 2008

Never Never Land

It was like Christmas Eve for me, as I waited for the man in the brown UPS shorts to deliver my new full body, grip foot, drop-bottom plaid pajamas. Merry Christmas to me! Sometimes I need to reward myself for good behavior. This was my present to myself even though I’m broke and have been eating cardboard for breakfast. Some girls buy themselves designer jeans or diamond ear rings. I buy myself drop-bottom pajamas.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nothing’s harder then taking full body pictures of yourself…except trying to take pictures of your backside.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I’m stuck in this Never Never Land. Against my parent’s wishes, I’m afraid I’ll never grow up. I’ll wear drop bottom pajamas and green tights the rest of my life

4 comments:

Chellor said...

Oh happy day for you! I can't wait to see them. :) Miss you!

Michael said...

Merry Christmas to us all! Let us know when you return back to us mere mortals from Never Never Land... I want to see these green tights you speak of!

Stephanie said...

Can we have a slumper party and I bring my one piece jammies?! We'll be like twins! Identical twins? No!

Unknown said...

You say drop-bottom, I say butt-flap. Tomat-o, tom-ato. Either way, very cute. :)