Thursday, August 16, 2007

the beginning of the end

People are strange. We don’t pick up the phone anymore to call. We text. We don’t meet in the break room. We email. We don’t knock on peoples doors. We myspace. We’re all connected. Just a click away, or a myspace friend apart. We’re probably in each others extended network.


I’m a product of these crazy times, so I’m much better socially in a virtual context. In other contexts I’m mostly awkward. This is my attempt at staying connected to friends and family. I’m staking claim to this small chunk of cyber space to post mostly things of little relevance to really anything. I am excited for this bit of silliness. I hope your sleepless late night blog binges will bring you to my modest slice of virtual space. Enjoy?....at least indulge me a little.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAH for blogs! I will just live through yours instead of creating my own. Plus you talk about me in every post so it's partially mine too!

Anonymous said...

Well put and well said. I guess that BYU degree your striving so hard after is worth something after all ;)