Saturday, August 18, 2007

Merry Quarter Life Crisis

Steph and I are fleeing the country in celebration of our quarter-life crisis. We are in the early stages of planning. Right now it’s pretty much just an idea that needs some developing. I kind of have my heart set on Thailand, but it’s still up in the air. I’m posting so that people can watch as it develops but mostly so that anyone who wants to contribute to our planning can and anyone that wants to come is invited. Merry Quarter-Life Crisis!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I will go anywhere that looks like that! Please? Sign me up now! All we need are some big strong men to protect us. I don't know of any. Do you?

Anonymous said...

You have to pay of your loan first..or take your Mother with you!