Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Masquerades and Holiday Murders

I’m feeling like this Christmas is going to be all-time. I had my tree up, decorated, all my shopping done and “Ash’s Christmas Mix 2007” playing by December 1st. Every day I wake up, hit play on my Christmas play list, turn Christmas lights on, make a cup of peppermint hot cocoa and open the window to check for snow, a routine I have been carefully crafting for some time.

Having been feeling so overly festive I decided to throw a Christmas party unlike all other Christmas parties. My friend Matt and I have been working on it for a while now. We’re calling it a postmodern conversational murder mystery, which means it’s gonna be awesome. We have spent many late nights creating characters, intricate and tangled webs of plot and connections, scandals, love affairs and twists. It’s pretty elaborate and really funny. We have impressed ourselves with its brilliance!

So far the first set of invitations have gone out. Throughout the week more clues and letters will be sent with more information in regards to their character and background for the party.

I can’t reveal too much except that I am Lily Patricia Noble Sunshine Awesome…. Because it’s my imagined universe and I could have any name I wanted!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: