Monday, December 15, 2008

Diamond Necklaces that say...BALLA

The other night I checked my voicemail and there was a message from a man named Bill stating that recently I had entered a contest to win a 2007 Lincoln Navigator and that he was looking at MY entry form.

Now I’m no fool. (That statement is not up for debate). But I was raised by a mother who believed anyone and everyone was the next Ted Bundy. Naturally, my first thoughts were this has got to be some kind of scam or this guy wants to feed me to his dogs. If there’s one thing I know in this world it’s never trust a man named Bill. But see, this other part of me, the part that still believes Ground hogs are how we predict the seasons, thought “Dude I just won a Lincoln Navigator!” Maybe some of you have heard but my high school sweetheart “The Dodger” (name accredited to Stephanie Copie) is on life support so if this contest is indeed real it would be a very merry Christmas for me!

So I call Bill. Turns out I’m a finalist. Didn’t realize I was competing but now I’m feeling quite competitive. I will find out at the end of the month if I’m a fool or if I’m a Balla. So folks….stay tuned.



Can’t wait for that to be me smiling with my shiny platinum grill in front of my new getaway car.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

It took me 5 years to give your car a name. I'd hate to have to think of a new one if you upgraded from the Neon.

Ash said...

Whose to say it would be an upgrade...The Dodger was top of the line baby

Jenn said...

Girl... I bet everyone is a finalist! They are probably going to ask you to stand on a log, half naked until the last person drops. They will tempt you with chocolate and sushi and other shinny toys. If it turns out worse and this guy does want to feed you to his dogs, I will make your documentary.

wendybird said...

My bright and shiny side is so very happy that you are going to be driving the Navigator soon, but the doomsday me agrees with you - never met a Bill I liked. (Well, maybe one but that's irrelavent.) Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I waѕ more than happy tο find this greаt ѕite.
Ι want to to thanκ you foг onеs time just for thіs fantaѕtiс rеad!
! I ԁefinіtely loved everу little bit οf it anԁ
i аlsο have you sаved as a faѵoritе tο look аt nеw stuff οn your blog.



Here is mу blog - TENS Units
my website > pregnant and using tens units

Anonymous said...

Fіne way of telling, and nіcе article
to get data concerning my prеsentatіon subject, whiсh i am gοіng to сοnvey in univeгsity.


My ωebsitе taxi irving
My web page: irving tax