Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back on the Information Highway



[That’s me in my most primitive condition. Living in a cave]

So many days without internet. I know I started devolving. I started communicating in grunts, drew prehistoric elephants on stone in the dark. I’m grateful to be back in the 21st century. For access to unlimited irrelevance. And fire for light and warmth. To walk upright again like the modern woman I am. Now, if you’ll excuse me I need to go find my house on google earth and then tweet about it.



“That’s it?!” my internet audience wonders in discontent.

“Think I’d leave you high and dry without updates as to where I have been for six weeks?” I say.

“Don’t flatter yourself. Like we care,” the few occasional readers actually think.

But see, I’m going to tell you anyways because here at Postcardfrommars.blogspot.com we do what we want.

To be cont…

Sneak peak of entries to come...

No comments: