Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Swine Flu Adventure 2009

I know you all have been curious about my where-abouts, definitley feening for an update on my life, your fix, because my lives details are a hot commodity. Postcard From Mars might as well be US Weekly. No? Not so much?

Well maybe some of you thought I caught the Swine Flu, or am in Mexico City in the trunk of a Caddilac full of cocaine stuffed toy dolls. Well dry your eyes I just took off with my new wheels on my first grand adventure, in which I'm calling "My Swine Flu Adventure 2009."

Made it to The Vegas, then to San Diego, went on my Swine Flu Cruise (Catalina and into International Pirate Waters) and now off through California... Hurray!

Lots of pictures and stories to come when my adventure comes to a close...but for now...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see you in a few days! I'm glad I'll be the first stop on your journey.

Justin G. said...

California...da da da daa da da da da da da daaaa
As M.J. would say =)
Northern Cali is the place to be, Big Sur it up if you get the chance!! I am above San Francisco in the mountains. Nice blog by the way, found it from youtube. Peace.