Friday, June 5, 2009

H1N1 Cruise

Some friends and I found a 4 night Baja Mexico Cruise for only 130 bones! I figured that's about how much it costs for gas and food for four days regularly and Carnival might as well have payed us to board their ship so we all signed up and crossed our fingers we weren't spending four nights on a fishing boat.

Unfortunately, the rendezvous of some poor child and an infamous pig caused something of an epidemic and the cancellation of our Mexico Port. For a mother like my own and a hypochondriac like myself it turned out to be good news.

So we boarded the ship (that's me celebrating that we weren't on a fishing boat)


We went to Catalina instead and drove around the island.

Then we took a boat on the water.

...which was terrifying because we were going para sailing.

I went through with it... See! There I am nothing but dust in the wind. Soaring 335 feet above shark waters. Hurray for terrifying experiences and almost peeing my pants 35 stories high!

And then their was dancing...

And yeah I dropped it like its hot.

No comments: