Friday, June 12, 2009

Hola: A Quick Spanish Tutorial

On my way up through the Golden State I stopped in Huntington Beach. My friend Mr. Mike was Mr. Connections this trip with the hook up at 910 in La Jolla and then he got us all third row tickets to an Angels game from the President himself. (Not Obama President-though Mike really wishes they were tight-but Angels President).

There I am. Third from the right. I'm the one whose wearing the sun.

Allison took us to Taco Loco in Laguna Beach (which means Crazy Taco gracias). I can't even look at that picture with out salivating. In Mission Beach I tried a famous fish taco place that was on "Diner's Drive-In's and Dives" and I'm real sorry Guy Fieri but this place was muchos better.

Then we went to Magic Mountain with all the vato's and Jr. High kids. We rode all sorts of crazy rides like the one shown below. I'm the one who looks handicap.

3 comments:

wendybird said...

Ash - something else you and Grey have in common . . ."which one is right, and which one is left?" :)

Ash said...

Ha... I should have made the L-shape with my hands. It's still confusing for me.

Chellor said...

I'm loving seeing pics from your sabbatical from work!