Sunday, February 24, 2008

Listography: My Life in Lists

Lists! Lists! Lists! I have been carefully crafting, shaping, listing lists my whole life. A list for every aspect of my existence. Listography. I can measure my life out in lists. And like a living organism they are constantly changing, growing and dividing to create new little baby lists that grow and do the same. When I say this song is top 25, you better believe it’s been documented. So here is this latest concoction: a list of my Top 10 Favorite Movies. (Know that it is liable to change tomorrow for this is the nature of lists).

1. Moulin Rouge
2. Royal Tennenbaums
3. Big Fish
4. Snatch
5. Almost Famous
6. Fight Club
7. Cold Mountain
8. Into The Wild
9. Juno
10. The Big Lebowski

(Please note that this was very difficult. Some were left out and it broke my heart. Here are the next five)

11. Malcolm X
12. Hero
13. I’m Not There
14. Eagle vs. Shark
15. Lord of the Rings

2 comments:

wendy said...

I love that you list - listing is definitely in the top five of my fave things to do list.

Anonymous said...

Where is Blue Crush?