Sunday, March 2, 2008

Under Pressure

There is something about 80’s dancing that is naturally intoxicating. The things you’ll do on a dance floor to that genre of music. Why? I am not sure. I suppose its one of the great mysteries of the 80’s. Because of this phenomenon I went crazy the other night 80’s dancing for Rachel's Birthday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin (back center) is my number one favorite dancer in the world!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That is Mike's signature dance move!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pressure. Pushing down on me, pushing down on me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love myself. I want you to love me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But lately somethings changed and its hard to define. Jessies got himself a girl and i wanna make her mine...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lets dance in style, lets dance for a while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Let us die young or let us live forever... (Can you name all these songs?)
But really though, I want to be forever young.

2 comments:

Chellor said...

One can only aspire to be like you ash... I love 80's dancing!!! Will you teach me your moves sometime?!

Kaitlin said...

I think Natalie was at this party! I am so glad you found our blog because now it gave me the pleasure of having a good laugh reading through yours...in a good way. What are you up yo lately?