Monday, November 24, 2008

Heart in a Mayonaise Jar

Yes I still exist. As much as one can exist in this imaginary web space. So hold your horses and wait patiently for my next blog that will, honestly, be absolutely average and at best only mildly comical. I'm writing this post with only hopes that people actually even care that I disappeared for a month from blogging, or that there even is a "Postcard from Mars" audience since I can't even see you. I just pretend you laugh at my jokes or care what I'm doing.... But thats messed up if you don't care that i disappeared for a month. I could be in the trunk of some guys Caddillac with rope around my ankles and duct tape over my mouth! I could be cut up into little pieces with my heart in a mayonaise jar! Well anyways i still dig blogging for those of you blogging-non-believers who thought this was just a phase....PEACE in the Middle East (and i mean that) see you next blog whether your into it or not.

3 comments:

Chellor said...

Huh... that's weird, I pictured your heart in a sand jar like in Pirates of the Caribean 3... i guess mayonaise works too. It would at least keep it moist

Ash said...

Well Chels the mayo jar would be empty or full of some other fluid that would preserve my heart. But a sand jar sounds cool too. Im just thinking of what some major creepster would put my heart in...a mayo jar.

Stephanie said...

I'd prefer your heart to be in a pickle jar, actually, but that's just me.