Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm a Girl of Humble Needs

While you all thought I was in the trunk of Ted Bundy's car, I really was in one of the greatest places in America, Seattle. We explored the whole city, and we ate like Kings, fattening up like prize heffers, thanks to my parental unit. Some notable and unforgettable events:
A lot of thrift store shopping.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We may have tried on every hat in Seattle.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We gave the Post Alley Gum Wall our stale Peppermint Orbit and in return it offered us this piece of advice...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then went to a place that was barely shy of heaven. Comic book heaven.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We found the troll under the bridge.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then we went to an 80’s Dancing Freak Show where I was attacked by a strange man in a full body spandex suit, though he was the best dancer in the world!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We sang Karaoke…:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Seattle is such a quirky cool town. I wish I lived in a quiet loft above the market. Where I could walk down grab a comic book, a chai latte and some fresh fruit. Maybe even get some Salmon for dinner. I’m a girl of humble needs, and I think that’s all I would ever need. In the end, the trip was stinking fun slash funny.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! Now you should move up. Why? Because you could pick up your comic books and salmon, then think "You know, I'd love to drive out to the winery to visit Sara". Then you could. Yay.

Chellor said...

Long awaited post was well worth it... thanks ash, thanks.

Natalie said...

Looks like you had tons of fun girl. Miss you tons. Hope things are going well. We should all get together sometime soon. Love ya!