Monday, April 6, 2009

Garrit and Rach's Photo's

Shot my first engagement photo's for my friends Rachel and Garrit. They were taken at the old Heber Creeper Train Station in the snow (PS why is it still snowing? My soul's in hibernation right now waiting for warmer climates.) This is what the three of us put together.



I had two really grand ideas that didn't end up happening 1)Garrit and Rach wearing just old wooden barrels and nothing else 2)to dress them up in old B&W striped Burglar outfits. Both would have been so cool around the train station. But where do you find old wooden barrels and burglar outfits?


This guy below is my own indulgence (THE SPIRIT!)

2 comments:

Darling Nicki said...

I love it! Very original engagement pics, it's one of my pet peeves when engagement pics all look the same and boring. Kudos

wendybird said...

Wow, you've been posting a lot while I've been offline. Love the video. Can't wait for Wildthings as well. Tried (to no avail) to get tix for Sunshine at the festival two years ago. Glad it's in wide release. Love Garrit and Rachel's pics. Brilliant. Way to continue flooding the web. :)