Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Shouldn't have to ask for an Intervention!

It started off seemingly innocent, with a harmless little blog called "Postcard from Mars." Four blogs, a myspace, a facebook, a twitter, a youtube, and a flickr account later... That's right FOUR blogs. (How self-indulgent can one person be?!) Yeah, this entry is really just about a new page called "Take Me Away Astroplane." This isn't about an internet intervention.

I just want to plug tumblr.com, the site that hosts my page. It's rotten COOL! And easy. I can text blog entries! It posts my twitter account and my youtube account! And if i see a video, a picture, a quote or a link I like I click on it and its posted! Its the fastest, simplest way to express/ represent yourself.

Take Me Away Astroplane is more just things that inspire me slash projects I'm working on. Its a quick lay out of whats going on in my life.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

ps I love all four of your blogs and your facebook life. Although you live downstairs sometimes I get more from the blogs and facebook. Oh and I am excited for the cruise.

Chellor said...

You're an addict and you need help. And i love you for it. :)