Monday, April 13, 2009

Unemployment or Early Retirement?

Something about St. George makes me act like either a ten year old boy or a 60 year old man, but never my own age..or my own sex? St. George makes me want to hit rock off of cliffs with bats.

Or long board down roads I'm usually scared of.


Or rock climb, hike,explore, chase lizards, and play in the dirt.


At the same exact time St George makes me want to hit a bucket of balls, read the morning paper out on the patio with a glass of orange juice, eat breakfast at the local diner, take afternoon naps. (These are all things I decided old people do).

I think me and my old man knees are ready for early retirement right in the heart of old people land!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy reading these. You have awesome adventures. By the way I'm about to start a new web series even though the current two aren't finished. Also just set up a new website. www.anthonyambriz.com subscribe!

Emily said...

What...you were in St. George and you didn't let me know!!!!!