Thursday, January 10, 2008

Illusion is Where my Mind has Been Lost

(Excerpts from Chasing the Green Faerie: Riddles and Such)

It’s no secret I am in love with Green Fairies. For my Christmas party I created a character, the French writer, whose imaginary first book was Chasing the Green Fairies: My Time with the Pixies. And of course you know that I’m forcing all my friends into this fairy obsession by asking them to each write a short story under the same Green Fairy title. I dream about fairies, along with hobbits. But to top it all off, the frosting on my fairy flavored (and chocolate) cake, I have decided, after a lot of debating in my head and brainstorming for years, that I want a tattoo. The big dilemma has always been what, it couldn't be just anything. It had to be eternally awesome. But I finally decided! My tattoo will be…you got it! A Green Faerie.

This is what I want. (Some have vetoed the skull.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jk-ing ya! I probably will never get it. Or maybe I will and not tell anyone and my shirt will slip up slightly and there She will be, The Green Faerie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it would b a nice tatt the skull would b ok if u could actually see her feet ending