Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Best of Fest 2008!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pretty much I have been received into the celebrity circle. Pretty much I walk on the red carpet now. And pretty much I know everyone in Hollywood. I danced with Chandler (Matthew Perry) against his will. He and his girlfriend didn’t like that very much. Tried talking to Luke Wilson, apparently he’s gay, because he talked to my friend Garrit instead. Clearly gay. I talked to Meg Ryan. I asked her, “Can I get this out of your way?” as I cleared her dinner plate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Matt, Luke, Meg (we’re on a first name basis) Emily Blunt, Amy Redford, Rachel from Saturday night live, Jeff Lebowsky ,the owner of Lions Gate Entertainment, producers, directors, distributors.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They’re like Ash, Ash come party with us. I’m busy but I’m like ok. For the first time in my life I held V.I.P status. Actually not really at all but I was getting snuck in back door to V.I.P parties and I think I’m gonna hold on to the bragging rights to that one for a while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saw a couple films. One of my new friends got me into one of the bigger films he is selling called American Teen. It was so eternally awesome. Look for it this summer. Turned out to be the funnest week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: