Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bitter Sweet


It has been the longest and snowiest winter. These last cold months and icy drives to work have made me wish for nothing more than spring. And so it became spring…and now I am having an allergic reaction…to the universe. My face is swollen, my eyes are red and my lungs are asthmatic. It was 79 degrees outside and I had to lock myself in my room like an ogre. And like the ungrateful wretch that I am, I’m wishing for summer. But then again, the old Dodger doesn’t have any A/C, it just blows out hot air and a loud screeching sound accompanies it. And so my life goes.

3 comments:

Chellor said...

And so all our lives do. Just remember you're cool as nails cause you're working on a movie- directing acting producing- you're a runway model and you're about to win a nobel peace price. Yep

Sara said...

Hey! No worries! There was a blizzard up at Sundance tonight and I almost drove off the road, twice. Winter will always be with us Ash, always.

Maren said...

I hope you're not allergic to roses ...

Feel better! I have Benadryl, in case you want to knock yourself out for 12 hours, like I did the other night.