Monday, July 7, 2008

Ghosts of Overdoses…Not Dust…Blog Entries (and you can die from that too)

Whoa talk about an anxiety attack. No internet for over two weeks. And my cell phone died one day too. I can barely remember the days before cell phones. I can barely remember the days before blogs. I really wish I could though. I should re-prioritize my life, live the hippy dream like I’ve always wanted. Move to India with just a guitar, camera, and a…rug? (Hey Drew). But for now I’m going to overdose the virtual world with blog entrys, Morrison style. And I apologize, but I have a lot of worthless things to litter the world wide web with. Like this…

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Chellor said...

I'd say litter worthy for sure!

Stephanie said...

Hey Bweekie! It's nice to see you again. It's been way too long? Are you still in touch with your friend the snake skin pants? We should plan a reunion of the two!