Monday, July 28, 2008

This is a story about how a glass of Coke ruined my life...

These pictures are deceiving. It doesn’t look like a night in which my life fell apart. It actually looks like were having fun. And we were. Got work off, went to the Roots concert with a bunch of friends. It was so crowded and so funny! Then went to the Pie Pizzeria afterwards with everyone. Started off as the “Funnest Night Ever!!!”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But as this picture was being taken, in all the ruckus, my glass of coke got spilled all over my lap and then into my purse. And consequently, on my phone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For the next week I was dead to the world. You only exist in this cruel, cold modern day world if you have a cell phone. And I did not so I was a phantom ghost, who didn’t mean anything to anyone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Verizon, who is a terrible company run by terrible people, tricked me into buying a new phone and then they shipped my phone to Seattle. So I ceased to exist for another four days. Saturday night was an all time low for me as I walked around the lonely streets of Provo at 1:30 AM by myself in a thunderstorm trying to get service.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And that is the story of how a glass of coke ruined my life.

2 comments:

wendy said...

moral of the story - obviously, don't do coke.
sorry about your phone. what trauma!

The said...

Good thing you have this blog... without it your life would seriously be a mystery to me.