Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Comic Books, There Not Just For Kids, Ryan. There Not!" Seth Cohen

My most recent indulgence has been comic books. I have spent a lot of money and time on this new addiction. Batman is my favorite and anything Frank Miller, like Sin City. (After I say this you will think "Get a life," but here goes anyway.) I have been creating my own Sin City style comic art out of my pictures. Cool? Yeah, well cool never was my style.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Why am I too old for comic books? Why can't I imagine a world with superheroes?

2 comments:

Chellor said...

Hold onto your comic book world with all your might, lil' sushi, and never let go... never let go

wendy said...

How did you turn your pics into comic book art anyway? It looks so amazing? I think I need to call and talk to you about it. Don't be scared.