Saturday, May 24, 2008

Putting Home Makeover Reality Shows into Action...SEE!

I don’t usually disappear from the comfort of my virtual world (which is sad to say) but for a week I got a life. Don’t be mad, be proud. I’ve been busy moving and fixing up the cute little house I’m moving into. It’s my friend Lacy’s home. She has completely redone the upstairs and it’s stinking cute. It has a backyard, a fire pit, a hot tub, and trees!! I miss trees. I miss grass! I’m moving into the basement. So I spent all week ripping out carpet, stripping paint, sanding eternally and soon I will start staining. To be honest I’m not really made for this kind of stuff. Home depot and power tools generally scare me. And my body isn’t really built for hard labor. Because I didn't somehow kill myself I’m thinking I’m pretty cool right now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Next project is with that retro wood paneling and the old halogen light. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Lacy said...

I love it. It looks awesome. Sadly I haven't been down there but I will shortly.

Chellor said...

Ash, you are cool. You're going to be a lean mean sanding machine by the end of this project! It's looking great and no worries, we'll figure something RAD to work out with your light!