Friday, March 20, 2009

Anywhere But Here...

This past month I've rediscovered all the things I forgot I loved to do. Been crazy busy working on a short video project (further details on the project later).

My Film in the Making:

That's Paul in my opening shot. Paul helped me brainstorm the idea and is writing an original song for me which I'm excited about.


Justin is my camera genius and pretty much helped me figure it all out from the beginning. That's his battle wound after a tragic barbed wire accident.

These shots we got of Bekah were really incredible and she looks so great.




This shot cracks me up, because I told her, "throw the sign but don't throw it in the lake please" so she dramatically throws it and then watches it till it drops.

Some more shots and people who helped me out.


Found this abandoned road right next to the train tracks. Such an incredible spot. Justin risked his life on a skateboard next to my car for this shot.

I have to have it done by Sunday. So check back in a couple days!

3 comments:

Chellor said...

oh boy oh boy, I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! And I really love your video too. I hope that you come out on top. Is there voting from the public, or do the folks at Ford just pick?

Let me know if you need some buzz. :)

I saw it first through B's Facebook posting. Love the photos of her.

Ash said...

Ford picks. They pick based on the best videos, the biggest blog audience, who they think could promote them the best. However, they have so many videos i imagine they can't watch them all. So probably having a lot of video hits helps.