Monday, March 23, 2009

Where's the Fiesta?

I completed my Fiesta Movement Film. Almost all of the videos I saw that were uploaded looked a lot more like video resumes than anything else. Not really my style. I believe in less is more, (unless we're talking about one of my many indulges, in which I can't help but practice the principle more is never enough).

The dilemma: in a short film how can I prove I have an internet audience, that I know how to put together an entertaining video, and I like road trips without it looking like shameless self-promotion?

This is what I came up with....



The open road, our life journey, all the random, strange people we pick up along the way and the places we go. And the people along the road will do all the promoting for me.

4 comments:

Darling Nicki said...

I like it. :) I helped dress Paul for a show and picked out that cardigan for him. Makes me happy it's been put to good use! haha. www.hippiesinheels.blogspot.com. Your neighborhood vintage clothing line. You rock!

Sara said...

This I like. This is you. You should win a Fiesta.

blahblahblah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash said...

Like watching a fork lift lift a box of forks...I'll drive my car down to California, pick you up and drive south of the border to a authentic Mexican Fiesta, where you can sell an authentic American middle class girl.